Chernobyl – one city, located in the region of Kiev, 130 km north of the capital Ukranian. His name is synonymous with one of the worst disasters in human history. In 26 April 1986, a powerful explosion at the nuclear plant in Pripyat destroyed fourth reactor of the Chornobyl nuclear power plant. This incident was remembered as the greatest nuclear disaster. A huge amount of radioactive particles was released into the environment after a natural disaster. People living in the area were forced to leave their homes and move to another location. No total, more of 100 thousand people have been displaced from the blast zone 30 km. Now this is an abandoned territory, where only the presence of destroyed buildings reminds us that since human life flourished here.
Our excursions to the Chernobyl exclusion zone are absolutely safe and are carried out by experienced guides. The radiation level in the area does not exceed the safety standard established for visitors and plant workers. The Chornobyl Exclusion Zone was recognized by Forbes magazine as “the most extreme place for tourists Planet”.
Facts about Chernobyl:
- The new sarcophagus closes the fourth reactor weighs 31.000 tons or as a whole three Eiffel Towers. Almost all the metal used for its construction was made in Italy.
- About 50.000 residents of Pripyat were evacuated within three days after the disaster, and others 300.000 villagers were evacuated from the zone 30 kilometers around the reactor during the first month.
- The Chernobyl exclusion zone covers 2600 square kilometers, which is equivalent to the Luxembourg court.
- The giant radar “Long-1” It was part of the air defense system of the USSR. This is a huge height of antenna 150 meters and 450 meters in length. But today, the average mobile phone has a more receptive force than any radar!
- In a two-hour drive north of the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, the Chernobyl accident became a source of radioactive dust spread throughout Europe and pollution of the environment.
- The worker had to install more than 500.000 screws specially constructed in the construction of a new coffin.
During a full day tour to the Chernobyl zone, you will receive a dose of radiation irradiation by approximately 1 hour flight on a plane, what is 160 times less than the dose received in a fluorography, e 3600 times less than a computer search impressions total body!
From 100 Euro
- Kiev game;
- Checkpoint “Dityatki”;
- Villages of Zalissey and Kopachy;
- Memorial a “Fighters for Life”;
- Vehicle Exhibition and robots used in settlement 1986;
- Ghost Town Pripyat;
- Visit the secret strategic object “Chornobyl-2” (Radar “Dug”);
- Hospital workers and liquidators of the ChNPP were treated;
- Hotel “Polissya”;
- Palace of Culture “power”;
- View wheel at the amusement park;
- Central nuclear de Chornobyl;
- new sarcophagus;
- Memorial “Those who saved the world”;
- Dinner at the Chornobyl Nuclear Power Plant;
- Back to Kiev.
- Only for over 18 years!
- A trip to Chernobyl leads 2 hours. On the way, you will receive more detailed information about the event and catastrophe, as well as the safety rules and behavior in the exclusion zone will be read;
- The bus departs from Kiev to 08:00 and returns to 19:30 after the ride;
- The amount paid for the tour is non-refundable.
outputs planned (general) for Pripyat Exclusion Zone and Chornobyl are held several times a month. Your goal is to reduce the cost of visiting the Chernobyl zone for people who go alone, or in small groups, bringing them together in a bus. This is the main difference from trips to the request.
To make their most complete and enjoyable travel impressions, do not forget:
- Passport! Without him in the border area, you do not just let go;
- Umbrella / umbrella in case of rain, Dew spare socks;
- Sandwiches, something to chew on the road and water;
- Your personal first aid kit;
- And wear comfortable clothes and shoes for tourists for the season.
IMPORTANT: hands on passport (without a passport will not be allowed to join this tour). Special items are not necessary, but the use of shorts, Tshirts, shirts and slippers - NOT ALLOWED! Just comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
Attention! To participate in the scheduled departure is necessary: apply in advance to check in the Area. The receiving joint matches requests usually closes 10 a 15 days before departure.